This article is all about United States Postal Service which aims to provide a better communication across the nation. It is essential to have a automation web application to manage USPS Employees. Lite Blue is the online solution offered by USPS for their employees to help with payments, payroll, retirement policies and more.
LiteBlue Login Tutorial: Online Portal for Employees of USPS.com
Lite Blue, a management program for USPS Employees. Being the most used postal service in United States, employs more than millions people and wants to get communicated with their employees in the best suitable way. Lite blue is the effective way to manage them.
LiteBlue USPS, self service tool by USPS.com for its employees. From this portal, you could manage all your employment information and other benefits along with it. Also you could update your personal information and add family member details.
Facts about LiteBlue USPS :
- Initially, It was named as Post Office Department, USA.
- For better transparency and standard, Two different types of mailing services are offered ie., First class and Standard mail.
- Millions of people daily use USPS postal service and every one uses usps tracking website to check the status of your post.
- Overall revenue of USPS.com is $1.4 Trillion.
How to Access LiteBlue.USPS.gov Website:
Once you became the employee of USPS, you will get you employee id and first step after you get employee id is you need to create password before login.
Once you had created your password for your employee id, you can follow the below steps to login liteblue account.
- From your PC Computer or Mobile Devices, Open any available browser you have on the device.
- Visit the official page – https://liteblue.usps.gov/wps/portal/
- Now enter your employee id on the desired box.
- Enter your login password what you created.
- Click on “Login ON” button
With these credential, you could easily able to access usps liteblue epayroll once you login and access all your employee information from USPS.
NOTE: Website is managed by US Government. Only Authorize if you have permissions to access the website.
Forgot LiteBlue Login Password
User credentials are necessary for lite blue login purpose, if you had forgotten your password for lite blue then its essential to reset your SSP Password. SSP is a tool to manage most of your options on Lite Blue account.
If you are new recruit with employee id, you need to create SSP Password first. If you are an existing employee and set your password but forgotten means, you could reset from the below steps.
Before that we will tell you more about SSP stands for Self Service Portal to manage your personal information including email, contact number and other personal information.
How to change (SSP) Self-Service Profile Password
If you wish to change SSP password, kindly follow the below steps as we would guide your through out the whole process in changing self service profile password.
- Visit the official website – https://liteblue.usps.gov/wps/portal/
- You will see “Forget your password?” below liteblue login form.
- Click on that link and you will be redirected to SSP verification page.
- You need to verify Employee ID to proceed further.
- Follow the next instructions to reset your logon passwords.
What things you could do with USPS LiteBlue:
Here are the list of various things you could do once you logon to lite blue website:
- Manage your career improvement program.
- Monitor your liteblue epayroll
- Get notified about latest services offered by USPS.
- View everything about all available products.
- Access PostEASE to monitor your savings.
- Submit your feedback about your experience with USPS.com
Beware of Phishing site:
Never ever share your employee id and passwords online. Make sure you are using official website to submit your login credentials. USPS had warned their employees to avoid feeling prey for those phishing attacks. Always access official USPS website: liteblue.usps.gov
This site and article is for educational purpose only and we are not responsible if you handle it wrong way. We never ask for user credentials like employee id and password. Never submit your details in any manner with our website. We are never associated with USPS.com or LiteBlue or any of the other services website by USPS. In no way we are related with the USPS company owner or it’s websites.